New Life Ukraine is glad to be able to offer parents big database of the egg donors. Parents are allowed to access the database upon their request.
New Life Ukraine is excited to offer parents-to-be the flexibility to choose the egg donor of their future child. Because our egg donors are not anonymous, parents-to-be in our egg donor, surrogacy, and IVF programs have access to our international egg donor database. Each donor has been carefully screened, with a comprehensive profile detailing critical information about the egg donor, including their age, height and weight, lifestyle, education, current occupation, medical and egg donation histories, family history, and ancestry.
We make this information available to give you the freedom to choose a donor that will best fit the needs and wants of your growing family. Out of respect of our donors, we do keep their personal information, such as their names, private, but their profile includes pictures for you to see the donor before making a decision. If you need further information, such as a donor’s hobbies or interests, we are happy to get these details for you. Because we understand this is a very emotional part of your journey to parenthood, we are here for you every step of the way. Our goal is for you to feel 100% comfortable and confident in the decision you make when choosing an egg donor.
After selecting an egg donor, we will ask that you sign an agreement with us before proceeding with donor screening. Donor screening is a routine process designed to protect the egg donor, the parents-to-be, and your baby. It also ensures that none of our parents-to-be ends their program without eggs. We want to make sure you get the results you need to achieve your dream of parenthood. Screening includes the following:
According to the Ukrainian legislation all Egg Donors must have their own child and provide the birth Certificate as a proof of it. Age range of our Egg Donors is 18-32.
- Conclusion from General Physician that Egg Donor is healthy and doesn’t have any contraindications for pregnancy
- Chest X-ray, conclusion that Egg Donor is healthy (absence of tuberculosis)
- Conclusion from breast physician (ultrasound of breast)
- Report from pediatrician that egg donor’s children are healthy
- Reports from narcologist and psychologist
- HIV Syphilis, IgG, IgM
- Hepatitis B (HbsAg) ,Hepatitis C(HCV)
- Toxoplasmosis IgM ,Toxoplasmosis IgG
- Cytomegalovirus IgM ,Cytomegalovirus IgG
- Rubella IgM ,RubellaIgG
- Chlamydia Virus, IgM ,Chlamydia Virus, IgG
- Karyotype genetic test
- Urogenital smear
- Pap smear /cytology
- Complete blood count (CBC) ,Blood group and Rh
- FSH-Follicle stimulating hormone
- AMH–Anti-Mullerian Hormone
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fragile X
- Report of antral follicle count with ovarian scan. The report should have a very clear indication of how many antral follicles are visible in each ovary, including information about their size.
Once we have received confirmation from one of our doctors that the egg donor has successfully passed this screening, we are ready to begin with stimulation. In the event of a failed screening, parents-to-be are given the opportunity to choose a different donor without any additional fees.
We commonly use Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotyde, and Ovitrell stimulation injections to trigger ovulation. Egg donor stimulations may last anywhere from 10 to 14 days. During this process, egg donors are consistently and carefully monitored for safety, and the parents-to-be are given regular updates.